Our attorneys understand the unique pain and trauma suffered by athletes who have been sexually or physically abused by coaches, as well as the devastating impact that such abuse has on athletes’ families and loved ones. Attorneys Jon Little and Jessica Moland will handle your case with sensitivity and understanding.
If you have been abused by a coach or another employee/volunteer of your sport’s team or club, or your loved one has been, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation and immediate counseling services to help get you through this traumatic event. Your courage in coming forward and calling to account the organizations that allow such abuse to happen in the first place can also help make changes in the culture and mindset of your sport by developing policies, procedures, training, and a background check program that may prevent sexual abuse.
- Judge Orders $2.5 Million Claim in Favor of Plaintiff in Sexual Abuse Case (Sept 2012)
- USA Swimming scandal worse than Penn State (July 2012)
- USA Swimming coach Rick Curl accused of underage sexual relationship in 1980’s (July 2012)
- Following Penn State, what about USA Swimming? (July 2012)
- Widespread sex abuse of young female swimmers continues to plague USA Swimming (July 2012)
- Civil lawsuit filed against USA Swimming, others over Ind. assault case (November 2011)
- Indy Lawsuit alleges pattern of misconduct among swimming coaches (November 2011)